Seek God before you go into any project

Ernest

Aug 30, 2017, 3:12:13 AM8/30/17
to BCA USA, Mincam Mincam, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, fec...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroup.com
Today's message: "Judges 1:1-2 Now after the death of Joshua it came to pass, that the children of Israel asked the LORD, saying, Who shall go up for us against the Canaanites first, to fight against them?
And the LORD said, Judah shall go up: behold, I have delivered the land into his hand."

*After Joshua's death, the Israelites needed leadership in the battle against the Canaanites, and did well to enquire of the Lord. The answer was precise, "Judah shall go up: behold I have delivered the land into his hand. " Judah went to war as directed and the victory was total.

*It is a great thing to seek the Lord before embarking on any project. "The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own."
*Take time to ask for guidance from the Lord and learn to wait for an answer. You will always be victorious in battle.

Sent from my iPhone