Fw: [bca-usa] NATIONAL BCA-USA NKAPNTOD ENROLLMENT DRIVE 9/27-9/30/2017 [1 Attachment]

4 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

lydia kebila

ungelesen,
27.09.2017, 19:39:1027.09.17
an Ndatod Minnesota

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 6:23 PM, Fidelis Kaspa fka...@yahoo.com [bca-usa] <bca...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Fidelis Kaspa included below]

Ladies and gentlemen, fellow BCA-USA Members,
NKAP-NTOT annual enrollment's last days are here and going. Please do the right thing and get on board before the train speeds up.
It is not "any wo/man for him /herself matter" again. It is for us all and nobody must be left out in the dark.
Please, do not end at your own enrollment but go through list and checkout ALL you friends and family. Give that urgent distress call to anyone of them that is yet to comply to do so.
There are rules to these and will be followed but we will rather prefer no one was in the victim side. In fact, no one must be in the situation of staying out of this our very own direct membership care focus program.
I will safe you the pain of enumerating the goodness, greatness and effectiveness of NKAP-NTOD simply because it has spoken, is speaking, and will speak for itself loudest.
But and outstanding item on that list is that, like the proud Bali people that we are, we have overcome the need of "gofundme.com" in the most certain way when we are hit by the challenges of and end-of-life event for one of us. You can't beat that!
FYI if you are living and does not think of the end of life for yourself and loved ones, stop and reconsider your thought process.
Therefore, I look forward that come October 1st 2017, we shall all be enrolled to get the peace of mind that we deserve with NKAP-NTOD.
NDZIKA YIN.

Fidelis Kaspa
Proud Bali, BCA-USA, Nkap-Ntot members.

P/S: 1) Attached is the current list  (being updated ) for your review and prompt action.
         2) Once enrolled, please follow up with your chapter President to complete your Enrollment and administrator's forum.

Thank you for being PROUDLY BALI!

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:17 AM, BCA-USA Membership Committee membe...@bca-usa.org [bca-usa]

alt
NATIONAL BCAUSA NKAPNTOD ENROLLMENT DRIVE
 9/27-9/30/2017

Bani, Good Morning,

Today Wednesday, 9/27/2017 is the beginning of our National Nkapntod ENROLLMENT drive. We first of all thank our good Lord for his continuous guidance and all of you for your constant support.  We hope that by now, no body has any doubts about Nkapntod.

Quick Information: For those who already enrolled in the program and paid the one-time enrollment fee of $50 last year, all you need to do is maintain your BCA-USA membership in order to benefit in case of an occurrence during current fiscal year. Please contact your local chapter president to pay your BCA-USA membership dues. Please see contact list below.

For first time enrollment into the BCA-USA Nkap Ntod program, here are some quick facts:
  • There is a one-time registration fee of $50.00 to show commitment for adults and $10.00 per child.
  • Contributions are only required at time of occurrence.
  • Payout is easy because the money is in house and no red tapes.
  • Contribution is spread out among members equally.
  • A guaranteed way to send members to their resting place with dignity.
  • No medical exam required for participation.
  • We feel good knowing, we contributed to send our member to their resting place.
  • The amount of contribution reduces as our membership in Nkap Ntod increases.
  • No BCA-USA member will ever be left behind because there was no money.
  • This is a program we call our own.
  • This adds to our membership benefit package.

New enrollment ends on September 30th 2017.

Please share this information with your brothers and sisters, encourage them to pay their dues before enrolling in this program. Tahkums, chapter presidents, we encourage you to continue having conversations within your group about BCA membership status and Nkap Ntod enrollment. This is our program. Feel free to contact us in case of any concerns.

Eveline Gwaabe, Chair
Membership Committee

BCA-USA NATIONAL NkapNtod DRIVE 9/27-9/30/2017
Chapter Contacts
To email each chapter president, please click on their name or chapter.
alt

Posted by: BCA-USA Membership Committee <membe...@bca-usa.org>

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Fidelis Kaspa | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)

Posted by: Fidelis Kaspa <fka...@yahoo.com>

1. Visit our website http://www.bca-usa.org
2. BCA-USA National Convention: May 25 - 29th, 2017: Atlanta, GA
3. Buy your convention Packages today at  http://www.bca-usa.org/convention

.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor