Fw: [bca-usa] Nkap Ntod - Bereavement Contribution

lydia kebila

Jan 6, 2017, 12:24:21 PM1/6/17
to ndatodm...@yahoogroup.com, Ndatod Minnesota, ndatodm...@yahoo.com, ndatodm...@google.com

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 11:21 AM, BCA-USA Nkap-Ntod nkap...@bca-usa.org [bca-usa]

alt
Happy New Year BCA-USA  Nkap Ntod members.

Over two weeks ago, we lost a member who resided in Denver, Colorado. Prior to her death, Ma Agnes Ndangoh was a registered member of BCA-USA and a member of Nkap Ntod for two years. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends at this time of deep sorrow.

I come to you today to say all verification processes have been completed. As stipulated in the rules of Nkap Ntod, her membership entitles her beneficiary to a full payout of $15,000 to help defray the funeral costs.  We currently have 459 registered Nkap Ntod members. Based on that number, individual contributions will be $33 each to be paid by 1/17/17 by midnight EST.

Payments will be collected by chapter treasurers.

For members not yet aligned with a chapter, payments should be directed to the national treasurer.
Make cheques payable to: BCA-USA and mail to

Kenneth Gwanmesia - BCA-USA Treasurer
170 Walnut Crest Run
Sanford
FL 32771

Alternatively, you can send your payments by PayPal to epay...@bca-usa.org. Please ensure to select the option: Sending Money to Family or Friends when you choose this option.

 Please help us reach out to members you know on the list so we can make this deadline. Click Here to view the current enrollment for Nkap Ntod members.

Thank you
Ma Kuna Vanyounga
Chair of Nkap Ntod Administration Board

alt
alt
Bali Cultural Association - USA | P.O Box 1602, Springs, TX 77337
Unsubscribe {recipient's email}
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by nkap...@bca-usa.org in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try it free today
alt

THIS IS A TEST EMAIL ONLY.

This email was sent by the author for the sole purpose of testing a draft message. If you believe you have received the message in error, please contact the author by replying to this message. Constant Contact takes reports of abuse very seriously. If you wish to report abuse, please forward this message to ab...@constantcontact.com.

Posted by: BCA-USA Nkap-Ntod <nkap...@bca-usa.org>

1. Visit our website http://www.bca-usa.org
2. BCA-USA National Convention: May 25 - 29th, 2017: Atlanta, GA
3. Buy your convention Packages today at  http://www.bca-usa.org/convention

.