Fwd: [mbonbani] THE ELIJAH PROJECT (Cameroon Train Accident)

Ernest Walah

Nov 21, 2016, 11:20:31 AM11/21/16
to MINCAM MINCAM, Ndatod New Ndatodminnesota, BCA USA, yahoogroups, Ndatod Minnesota

From: "joe akem joe_...@yahoo.com [mbonbani]" <mbon...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: November 21, 2016 at 10:15:00 AM CST
To: "mbon...@yahoogroups.com" <mbon...@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: BCA-USA Yahoo Group <bca...@yahoogroups.com>,  Bca Houston <bca-h...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [mbonbani] THE ELIJAH PROJECT (Cameroon Train Accident)

Many THANKS for your appeal. I am not viable to support either in cash or in kind.
However,I will celebrate Holy Masses for the eternal repose of those who died in the
the train accident and the many patients suffering from the train accident- our loving
and merciful God will answer our prayers for them.
Fr. Joe Akem
Batibo Parish- Archdiocese of Bamenda, Cameroon.

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 7:17 AM, "S gabis sga...@yahoo.com [mbonbani]" <mbon...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Brothers & Sisters,
                                                THE ELIJAH PROJECT

My name is Solange Gabice, a resident of Houston Texas and I am a survivor of the Eseka, Cameroon train crash on the 21st of October, 2016. I am raising funds to assist the survivors with medical supplies and long term support.

Words cannot begin to describe the carnage I witnessed and only God's grace and mercy saved my life. As a survivor of this horific accident, I have been haunted by the memories of the dead, the dying and dismembered. From the reports that I am getting, a lot of people are still dying fom the accident due to lack of basic medical care.

God must have saved my life for a purpose, and I feel an obligation not to forget those whose paths crossed mine on that fateful day. The lives of hundreds of our fellow Cameroonians were lost on that day and some are still dying due to lack of basic medical care and support.
It is from a deep place of appreciation and thankfulness that I have been inspired to create "THE ELIJAH PROJECT" to assist victims and survivors.

We accept all forms of DONATIONS:
CASH, MEDICATION, MEDICAL SUPPLIES, AND VOLUNTEER EFFORTS
Your support of this project is highly appreciated.

For Donations a GOFUNDME account has been created. Click the link  below to donate.

May God almighty abundantly bless you as you make this humanitarian sacrifice.

SOLANGE GABICE (aka MA MANYI)

 --------------
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents
which in prosperous circumstances would have laid dormant".
This is your miracle day!
Never Give Up !!! "With God all things are possible"

SunAngel

Posted by: joe akem <joe_...@yahoo.com>

The purpose of Mbonbani is to promote cultural, educational and social well-being of Bali in Cameroon

Save the Date:
BCA-USA will celebrate its 29th Annual Convention on May 26th - 30th, 2016 -Oklahoma, USA

.