Re: Donation

1 view

Gwanyalla Lopez

Dec 14, 2016, 3:24:11 PM12/14/16
to Michael Fondungallah, Feca Minnesota, MINCAM Cameroon Community, Ndatod Minnesota
Sorry about the delay Fua, communication was a little slow. On behalf of the Mincam Events Committee, I want to thank the Fondungallah Law offices for their Generous donation towards the kids Christmas party
God Bless you

Contri Peope,
We are running out of Matron/Patron list please send in your contribution as soon as possible

My Dear Country People,
It is that time of the year again when we want to honor our kids by giving them an exciting moment on Sunday December 18th 2016 at 1020 Bandana Blvd W for the Children’s Party.

On behalf of the MINCAM EVENTS COMMITTEE, we want to appeal with you all to reawaken your spirit of giving especially financially so that we can make this event memorable

MINCAM Events Committee is also offering a prestigious owner as Matron/Patron to members of the community, to show our commitment to Cameroon Children and their programs. We have only twenty 20 opportunities so Act Fast and Call Now.

Some Benefits of Matron/ Patron include:
-        Your name will be written in the MINCAM  Children Matron/Patron  book
-        You will be officially honored on Saturday December  18th at the MINCAM Children’s party
-        Your name will be made public for the Generous gestures towards Children’s programs and Tax deductible

For questions or concerns contact Lopez at lop...@yahoo.com/phone # on demand or any member of the events committee

Good News: Reliable sources informed me that the “Cameroon Community Has Grown Past Pledges”. Please Mail: Checks/cash/gifts contributions directly to the Treasurer at

MINCAM
P.O. Box 431028 Brooklyn Park,
MN 55443

Names would only be added to this list after the contribution has been Received
No.
Name
Amount
(1)Donation (2) Matron/Patron
1
Lopez Gwanyalla
$100 + 3x12pk pop
 1, 2    Received
2
Wanjonyi Florence
$100
  2
3
Sheikh Rabio Mohamed
$200
  1,2
4
HRH Esuka Endeley
$100
  2
5
Thomas Meh
$100
  1
6
Chris Fokumlah
$100
  2
7
Fru Asaah
$50
  1
8
Dr. Felix Neba
$50
  1
9
Anonymous
$200
1,2
10
Hycentt Ngu
$35
  2
11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

Lopez Gwanyalla
Former Mot'a Bem'a
"All things Work Together for Good to those who Trust in the Lord"

Posted by: Gwanyalla Lopez <lop...@yahoo.com>

MINCAM is currently engaged in a great awakening and awareness for our Number One Issue, the acquisition and renovation of the Cameroon Community Center (CCC). When realized, the CCC will be the hub of Cameroonian-American life in Minnesota. We are asking that you consider supporting this effort
·         New Members 2

.