Thank you for Ni Victor Nchamukong's farewell

lydia kebila

May 7, 2017, 6:49:09 PM5/7/17
to Ndatod Minnesota, BCA-USA Yahoo Group, MINCAM Cameroon Community
Hello family
 Thank you immensely for all your time, support, efforts, and prayers in helping Ni Victor get to his final resting place in a very dignified and smooth way. Ni Victor was finally laid to rest yesterday Saturday May 7th 2017 in Bali. We are particularly grateful for the huge support from BCA-USA, MINCAM, FECA MN and NDATOD MN.  GOD continue to bless all these groups to grow stronger together.
 Another big thanks to Dr. Chris Fokumlah and ma Florence Njoyi for their great support from the start. They were particularly awesome in helping the immediate family with a lot of many pertinent things. May the Lord we serve shower you all with many blessings.

Again thanks to everyone and may God continue to bless you all abundantly.

Ma Lydia Kebila
Ndatod MN VP
On behalf of the Nchamukong family.