BCA-USA Monthly Prayer Hour for Next Sunday August 7th 2016

2 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
31 Tem 2016 18:32:3931.07.2016
alıcı ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati

Bali Cultural Association - USA

Monthly Prayer Hour
August 2016
Dear Members,
Our next Monthly Prayer  Hour will take place next Sunday August 7th, 2016

Below are the conference call details:

Conference Call Number:     (712) 432-6333
Participant Pass code:         267811
Date:                                       Sunday August 7th, 2016

Start Time:
8:00PM EST
7:00PM CT,
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT
(Please note the different Time Zones).

This month's prayer hour will be coordinated by Ni John Sama of Maryland

As usual, if you have any special prayer request, please don't hesitate to send it to prayer...@bca-usa.org.
Remember, our monthly prayer hour takes place on the first Sunday of every month. Please mark your calendars accordingly. Also, if you are interested in serving as a prayer hour host for any particular month, kindly send us an email as well.

Warm regards.
Walah Musi
alt

This email was sent to enw...@yahoo.com by prayer...@bca-usa.org |

Bali Cultural Association - USA | P.O Box 1602 | Springs | TX | 77337
alt

.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ernest Walah <enw...@yahoo.com>
The purpose of Mbonbani is to promote cultural, educational and social well-being of Bali in Cameroon

Save the Date:
BCA-USA will celebrate its 29th Annual Convention on May 26th - 30th, 2016 -Oklahoma, USA

.

__,_._,___

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
30 Ağu 2016 23:24:0230.08.2016
alıcı mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati

Bali Cultural Association - USA

Monthly Prayer Hour
September 2016
Dear Members,
Our next Monthly Prayer  Hour will take place next Sunday September 4th, 2016

Date:                                       Sunday September 4th, 2016

Start Time:
8:00PM EST
7:00PM CT,
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT
(Please note the different Time Zones).

This month's prayer hour will be coordinated by Ni Julius Ndagam

As usual, if you have any special prayer request, please don't hesitate to send it to prayer...@bca-usa.org.
Remember, our monthly prayer hour takes place on the first Sunday of every month. Please mark your calendars accordingly. Also, if you are interested in serving as a prayer hour host for any particular month, kindly send us an email as well.

God bless
Walah Musi
alt

alt

.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ernest Walah <enw...@yahoo.com>
Messages in this topic (1)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

The purpose of Mbonbani is to promote cultural, educational and social well-being of Bali in Cameroon

Save the Date:
BCA-USA will celebrate its 29th Annual Convention on May 26th - 30th, 2016 -Oklahoma, USA

.

__,_._,___

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
1 Eki 2016 08:54:481.10.2016
alıcı ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati

Bali Cultural Association - USA

Monthly Prayer Hour
October 2016
Dear Members,
Our next Monthly Prayer  Hour will take place tomorrow Sunday October 2nd, 2016

Date:                                       Sunday October 2nd, 2016

Start Time:
8:00PM EST
7:00PM CT,
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT
(Please note the different Time Zones).

God bless
Walah Musi

.

.

__,_._,___

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
1 Eki 2016 19:02:171.10.2016
alıcı ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati

Date:                                       Sunday October 2nd, 2016

Start Time:
8:00PM EST
7:00PM CT,
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT
(Please note the different Time Zones).

This months prayer will be coordinated by Ba Fobesi

As usual, if you have any special prayer request, please don't hesitate to send it to prayer...@bca-usa.org.
Remember, our monthly prayer hour takes place on the first Sunday of every month. Please mark your calendars accordingly. Also, if you are interested in serving as a prayer hour host for any particular month, kindly send us an email as well.

God bless
Walah Musi

alt

alt

.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ernest Walah <enw...@yahoo.com>
Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
30 Eki 2016 16:28:1830.10.2016
alıcı mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati
Prayer Hour for Next Sunday November 6th 2016

Bali Cultural Association - USA

Monthly Prayer Hour
November 2016
Dear Members,
Our next Monthly Prayer  Hour will take place next Sunday November 6th, 2016

Date:                                       Sunday November 6th, 2016

Start Time:
8:00PM EST
7:00PM CT,
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT
(Please note the different Time Zones).

This months prayer will be coordinated by Ma Solange Gabice (A Miracle Daughter of the Most High God)
Ma Solange is a Miracle daughter of the Most High. She was a passenger in the Train accident in Cameroon. Come listen to this child of God

[...]

27 Kas 2016 15:30:4927.11.2016
alıcı ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati

Bali Cultural Association - USA

Monthly Prayer Hour
December 2016
Dear Members,
Our next Monthly Prayer  Hour will take place next Sunday December 4th, 2016

Date:                                       Sunday December 4th, 2016

Start Time:
8:00PM EST
7:00PM CT,
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT
(Please note the different Time Zones).

This months prayer will be coordinated by Rev Pam Fomunung.
This will be the last prayer time of the year therefore we are calling on all Bali brothers and Sister to dial in as this will be our prayer into the new year 2017. You don't want to miss

God bless
Walah Musi

.

.

__,_._,___

Ernest

okunmadı,
4 Ara 2016 16:47:574.12.2016
alıcı mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati
Bali Cultural Association - USA

Monthly Prayer Hour
December 2016

Dear Members,
Our Monthly Prayer  Hour will take place today Sunday December 4th, 2016

Date:                                       Sunday December 4th, 2016

Start Time:
8:00PM EST
7:00PM CT,
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT
(Please note the different Time Zones).

This months prayer will be coordinated by Rev Pam Fomunung.
This will be the last prayer time of the year therefore we are calling on all Bali brothers and Sister to dial in as this will be our prayer into the new year 2017. You don't want to miss

As usual, if you have any special prayer request, please don't hesitate to send it to prayer...@bca-usa.org.
Remember, our monthly prayer hour takes place on the first Sunday of every month. Please mark your calendars accordingly. Also, if you are interested in serving as a prayer hour host for any particular month, kindly send us an email as well

Sent from my iPhone

The purpose of Mbonbani is to promote cultural, educational and social well-being of Bali in Cameroon

Save the Date:
BCA-USA will celebrate its 29th Annual Convention on May 26th - 30th, 2016 -Oklahoma, USA
.

__,_._,___

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
27 Ara 2016 21:30:0327.12.2016
alıcı ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati

Bali Cultural Association - USA

Monthly Prayer Hour
January 2017
Dear Members,
Our next Monthly Prayer Hour will take place next Sunday January 1st, 2017

Date:                                      Sunday January 1st, 2017

Start Time:
8:00PM EST
7:00PM CT,
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT
(Please note the different Time Zones).

This months prayer will be coordinated by Ba Fomukong.
This will be the first prayer time of the year 2017. Come start the year with the Lord

As usual, if you have any special prayer request, please don't hesitate to send it to prayer...@bca-usa.org.
Remember, our monthly prayer hour takes place on the first Sunday of every month. Please mark your calendars accordingly. Also, if you are interested in serving as a prayer hour host for any particular month, kindly send us an email as well.

God bless
Walah Musi

alt

alt

.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ernest <enw...@yahoo.com>

.

__,_._,___

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
29 Ara 2016 09:09:4129.12.2016
alıcı mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati
My dear sisters and brothers, as promised our end of year Prayer and Fasting starts today Thursday 12/29-Saturday 12/31st from 6am to 6pm drinking only water and breaking the fast ( Eating) 6pm your local time.
Our scripture is Esther 4:1-17 as we Fast and Pray for Cameroon.
Because we want everyone around the globe to participate,  each participant will pray at 6pm their local time and then eat. However, on the first day of 2017, at 7pm CST, 8pm EST or 5pm PST, you can dial in 712-432-6333; access code 267811 as we will be praying until something happens.
God bless and wishing all a Miracle filled New Year packed with God's Divine Protection, Divine Prosperity, Divine Promotion and Divine Favor.
Please share with all your networks. Prayer is the answer.

Walah Ntungwen Musi

For you to see what you've never seen, you've got to do what you've never done. Don't let your successful past block your vision of the future, which is why you must develop an openness to new ideas, and a willingness to explore different ways of doing things. Only through this kind of tolerance can you keep the door open to the future.

The purpose of Mbonbani is to promote cultural, educational and social well-being of Bali in Cameroon

Save the Date:
BCA-USA will celebrate its 29th Annual Convention on May 26th - 30th, 2016 -Oklahoma, USA
.

__,_._,___

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
31 Ara 2016 18:30:0731.12.2016
alıcı ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati
Wishing everyone a glorious and happy new year 2017. My prayer for you is that God will accelerate certain things in your life and give you a Kairos moment so that which use to take a long time will come quickly. 2016 must not have been good for you but remember the law of Genesis, “and the evening and morning were the first day” Gods day begins at mid night. This 12-mid night of Saturday 2016, is the end of an hour, the end of a day, the end of a week, the end of a month and the end of a year, but at the same time it is the beginning of a new hour, the beginning of a new day, the beginning for a new week, the beginning of a new month and the beginning of a new year. It must have very dark as 2016 closed out but watch and see, day light is coming, your time to shine is around and you will see the light. I pray in 2017 you will live beyond the mundane and be part of the group that make things happen. Be part of the 20 % that affect positively 80% of their environment and let Jesus be the Lord of your life. Jesus prayed saying “the glory which You gave Me I have given them” I pray you will shine in the glory of Jesus from 1st January 2017 to 31 December 2017 in Jesus name. Amen

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
5 Oca 2017 16:22:165.01.2017
alıcı ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati
“Casting down imaginations…”
2Co 10:5

How does God provide for us? One day at a time. Do you remember the Israelites in the wilderness? God fed them faithfully each day by sending manna from heaven. But some of them wanted to make sure they’d have enough for tomorrow, revealing their lack of trust in God, so they gathered more. But God would only allow them to collect enough for each day; when they tried to collect more the excess rotted. Understand this: When you worry over the future or things you can do nothing about, it’s like trying to store up manna for tomorrow. Before you know it, you feel rotten.
God wants you to give tomorrow’s concerns to Him because they’re too big for you. You only receive enough grace for today, so stay in the moment.
Question: Are you being tormented by the “what ifs”? What if I get hurt or become ill, or the company downsizes and I lose my job? What if people don’t like or accept me? What if I can’t find someone to love me and I end up alone? What if I’m not hearing from God and I make a mistake? The Bible calls this “imaginations”—you’re imagining the worst-case scenario.
Paul says, “Cast it down,” for if you don’t, you’ll live in dread concerning things that haven’t happened—and probably never will. What if you “figure it all out,” then God surprises you and does something different, something better? All that time would be wasted. Haven’t you already wasted enough time worrying?
Here’s an idea: This year relax and let God be God in your life!

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
29 Oca 2017 14:58:4029.01.2017
alıcı ndatodm...@yahoogroups.com, mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati

Bali Cultural Association - USA

Monthly Prayer Hour
February 5th 2017
Dear Members,
Our next Monthly Prayer  Hour will take place next Sunday February 5th, 2017

Date:                                       Sunday February 5th, 2017

Start Time:
8:00PM EST
7:00PM CT,
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT
(Please note the different Time Zones).

This months prayer will be coordinated by Ma Kuna Vangonga.

As usual, if you have any special prayer request, please don't hesitate to send it to prayer...@bca-usa.org.
Remember, our monthly prayer hour takes place on the first Sunday of every month. Please mark your calendars accordingly. Also, if you are interested in serving as a prayer hour host for any particular month, kindly send us an email as well.

God bless
Walah Musi

alt

alt

.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ernest <enw...@yahoo.com>

.

__,_._,___

Ernest Walah

okunmadı,
26 Haz 2017 23:20:3826.06.2017
alıcı Ernest Walah enwalah@yahoo.com [ndatodminnesota], mbon...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, ABAKWA-OLD-B...@yahoogroups.com, min...@yahoogroupd.com, bca...@yahoogroups.com, BCA -USA, Alex Ngati

Bali Cultural Association - USA

Monthly Prayer Hour
July 2nd 2017
Dear Members,
Our next Monthly Prayer  Hour will take place next Sunday July 2nd, 2017

Date:                                       Sunday July 2nd, 2017

Start Time:
[...]

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla