Ndatod gala night Move to a different date

1 view

Gwanyalla Lopez

Mar 27, 2017, 12:31:34 AM3/27/17
to MIN...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, fec...@googlegroups.com, min...@googlegroups.com
 Contri people,

I am sorry to announce that because of a recent death of an in-house member of Ndatod-MN, we will be pushing our gala night from April 1, to a later date to be announced.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause especially for those who took of work.

Please keep your Tickets safe as we will announce the new date for the Gala as soon as it is convenient

God Bless

Lopez Gwanyalla
Former Mot'a Bem'a
"All things Work Together for Good to those who Trust in the Lord"

Contri Peopi,
Remember 5% of the Profit will go as contributions towards MINCAM

Lopez Gwanyalla
Former Mot'a Bem'a
"All things Work Together for Good to those who Trust in the Lord"

Mar 27, 2017, 11:16:07 PM3/27/17
to MIN...@yahoogroups.com, ndatodm...@googlegroups.com, fec...@googlegroups.com, min...@googlegroups.com

MINCAM is currently engaged in a great awakening and awareness for our Number One Issue, the acquisition and renovation of the Cameroon Community Center (CCC). When realized, the CCC will be the hub of Cameroonian-American life in Minnesota. We are asking that you consider supporting this effort

.