Fwd: Photo Permission

Max Magee

Nov 16, 2023, 10:59:11 AM11/16/23
to Notorious Canary-Trainers
Well, I overloaded the servers with inline photos again.

I realized I may not have sent out a link to the pictures that were captured on my phone from this past January's Sherlock Holmes Birthday Luncheon, and since Google won't let me insert them, I'm linking to a shared album that contains many other photos from that day. I'm resending this with a much smaller version of the photos I had inserted, and asking you for permission to use one or more of them on our canarytrainers.com website (that is sneakily actually just a page on Johanna's comicsworthreading site).

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 9.56.47 AM.png
Feel free to share any you particularly liked in that album (you should be able to upload yours, if I got the permissions set correctly).

Max