Sherlockian "Humor"

Max Magee

Oct 17, 2022, 11:11:34 AM10/17/22
to Notorious Canary-Trainers
The UK's #2 source of false news (after the Daily Mail), Newsbiscuit UK had a tidbit about Our Hero Holmes:

Sherlock Holmes concludes that the Baker Street Irregulars need to eat more fibre

(They also claim the following statement takes a minute to read, which I also think is fake news.)

There are two humorous things that come to mind with that one, both are in poor taste—one is the original point of the joke above (if you don't get it, let me know and I'll send you some prune juice and an explanation), and one is a not-very-witty scatalogical retort I've heard mostly from folks who don't read: No sh#t, Sherlock.

Scatalogically yours,

Max