Fwd: her heart was in Baraboo

Max Magee

Mar 6, 2023, 5:44:48 PM3/6/23
to Notorious Canary-Trainers
Cross-posting from the Hounds List, out of curiosity, has anyone known or met Brenda Rotzoll, from Baraboo?

I'm personally not familiar with her, but as May/Karen points out, she's led a very interesting life!

https://www.wiscnews.com/community/baraboonewsrepublic/a-lifetime-of-writing-about-the-world-but-her-heart-was-in-baraboo/article_13a59cbb-ea98-53d1-aa96-f73c0dfbe188.html

Max