VALLey Video on Demand & Cute Cuddly Lego-ish Pops

Max Magee

Jan 21, 2023, 5:54:35 PM1/21/23
to Notorious Canary-Trainers
I did finally decide (two days before they say they'll stop offering it), to purchase a ticket to The Valley of Fear Video on Demand (VOD) multi-viewer ticket—I think this came over the list a couple of months ago when it premiered.

It's put on by a British Troupe (I was really impressed with the actors' accents until I realized this...I mean, they're still well-done, but I'm not as impressed), the Blackeyed Theatre. I can't wait to hear how their Pennsylvanians sound!

As I said, I did purchase the multi-viewer ticket, but if you'd like to purchase one for yourself, I'm sure they'd appreciate the donation, but free to use my link:

I believe the link will only be available for three days, so this weekend would be the time to watch it!

Speaking of Lego-ish Pops, I just learned about these. Collectors might want to check them out:

They appear about the size and proportions of a Funko Pop.

They're $20, and offered by a company called Pantasy
https://pantasy.com/products/sherlock-holmes-holmes-watson

A final note, I was trying to figure out if Build-a-Bear Workshop offered a Sherlock Holmes themed kit, and so I searched for it...but they didn't find any results. Ironic, no?
image.png

Max

Max "Magic Jezail Bullet" Magee

"Your hand stole towards your old wound..."
Jez_red_sm.png

Johanna Draper Carlson

Jan 21, 2023, 6:22:39 PM1/21/23
to Max Magee, Notorious Canary-Trainers
Pantasy also did a Not-Lego 221b apartment set that was fun to build.

--Johanna Draper Carlson
ComicsWorthReading.com