Fwd: A Sherlockian golf event

1 view

Max Magee

Nov 10, 2023, 12:03:13 PM11/10/23
to Notorious Canary-Trainers, Bob Sharfman
I tried golfing in my youth, I prefer hiking and camping. It's all of the enjoyment of golfing without the frustration of trying to bend a ball to my will...and you can drink at both, and I like the camping attire more than the golfing outfits. If anyone else is interested, please reach out to Bob. There's no concrete plan, but if interest, I'm sure you can be involved in the planning.

Max

Nov 10, 2023, 12:10:26 PM11/10/23
to Notorious Canary-Trainers, Max Magee, Bob Sharfman
I, too, did try golf for a short period of time in my youth.  I subscribe to Mark Twain's theory.  It is a good walk spoiled.  To those who golf - have fun

Linda

Monica Schmidt

Nov 10, 2023, 12:55:25 PM11/10/23
to Linda Crohn, Notorious Canary-Trainers, Max Magee, Bob Sharfman
I suck at golf, but have been meaning to work on it, as improving my golf swing will also help my cricket batting.  ;-)
--Monica

--
"I cannot live without brain work.  What else is there to live for?"

--Sherlock Holmes