From: Tom Gottwalt <tomgo...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 16, 2022 at 8:59 PM
Subject: The Timeless Sherlock Holmes Conference - Saturday
To: <tomgo...@gmail.com>

Just a reminder of this great opportunity to see the International Exhibition of Sherlock Holmes near the beginning of its run at the Minnesota History Center and attend Saturday’s conference, “The Timeless Sherlock Holmes.” Doors open at 9:00 a.m. and seating is limited to 300. See more details below. We hope to have as many Norwegian Explorers there as possible so please plan to attend if you’re able.

The Norwegian Explorers, The Sherlock Holmes Special Collections, and the University of Minnesota Libraries are hosting a one-day conference Saturday October 22 in conjunction with the opening of the International Exhibition of Sherlock Holmes at the Minnesota History Center. The event will take place in the Center’s 3M Auditorium from 9:30 to 2:00 p.m. The conference is free and open to the public, but seating is limited to 300.  Some free on street parking is available and ramp parking is $6.  The Sherlock Holmes Exhibit is open from 10:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and costs $12 (free to MHS members). The conference will include the following sessions and speakers:

9:30-10:30 Daniel Stashower, noted Sherlockian author and expert resource to the Exhibit

10:30-11:30 Matthew Dacy (Mayo Clinic) and Tim Johnson, Curator of the Special Collections, discussing Dr. Phillip Hench and his collection in the exhibit

11:30-12:00 Lunch break

12:00-1:00 Sarah Walbridge-Jones (3M) and Steven Swenson (BCA) discussing forensic science

1:00-2:00 Jeffrey Hatcher (Norwegian Explorer, playwright, and screenwriter)

Tom Gottwalt

President

Norwegian Explorers of Minnesota

612.281.9373

tomgo...@gmail.com

joh...@comicsworthreading.com

未读,
2022年10月19日 10:34:292022/10/19
收件人 Max Magee、Notorious Canary-Trainers
I will be there on Saturday!

Johanna Draper Carlson
joh...@comicsworthreading.com

Christian Neuhaus

未读,
2022年10月21日 14:28:222022/10/21
收件人 Notorious Canary Trainers
I'm currently planning to be there too, but I won't arrive before noon.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子