Comrades of the Order

Max Magee

Nov 9, 2022, 6:47:26 PM11/9/22
to Notorious Canary-Trainers
It's been far too long since the Comrades have gotten together in person for shenanigans.

Johanna has proposed (at least twice) a meet-up to watch See How They Run (6.6 imdb, 60/6.3rt). The second film in the Knives Out (now) series: Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery (8.1, 81/?rt) will soon be released (Nov 23) as well. I would be interested in seeing either/both, but don't have time to coordinate/communicate about it currently. Would someone who would like to attend propose a film/time/place that appeals to them to get the ball rolling?

I'll happily tag along, but I'd love a helper on this one.

Also, has anyone watched Enola Holmes 2 on Netflix? I have heard good things. I'd be interested in discussing it in person with anyone who would like to, possibly before watching one of those films? I still haven't watched Last Night in Soho (7.1, 76/90)—it's out on VoD now, I think—and I'd be willing to host a watch party and discussion for that as well, if that appeals more.

Max

Bonnie Benson

Nov 9, 2022, 9:53:12 PM11/9/22
to maxp...@gmail.com, Notorious Canary-Trainers
I just watched Enola Holmes 2. Really enjoyed it. Would like to discuss it, but via ZOOM, if available.

Haven't seem any of the others, but would like to.