Canonical Search Repo

Max Magee

Nov 6, 2022, 11:18:43 PM11/6/22
to hounds-l, Notorious Canary-Trainers
Hey all,

I recently discovered that one of my favorite search tools (linked a few places, notably here, and on Google's search results) is offline. I really like that the search gives context and a summary page very quickly, rather than requiring one to search every instance individually and flip or scroll through potentially hundreds of pages looking for one reference.

Well I contacted the author (Francis Bond), with whom I had corresponded previously and he indicated that he'd backed the project up to github, and lo and behold, it works!

Glad to see it back up and online, but it seems much more difficult to find.

Some may find it a useful tool in your belt.

Max