Dr. Who's Master vs. Sherlock Holmes' Moriarty

Max Magee

Oct 20, 2022, 4:15:36 PM10/20/22
to Notorious Canary-Trainers
I think I've heard this comparison before, but I know there are a lot of you who overlap and enjoy both properties.

"Doctor Who's the Master is a character that has plagued the lives of the Doctor for years. But in doing so, the villain has become a true Moriarty."

I think the premise is interesting, but shows that the writer doesn't really understand the canonical character of Professor Moriarty, but rather the meme/concept of Moriarty as he is known in the zeitgeist.

Max "Magic Jezail Bullet" Magee

"I was removed from my brigade and attached to the Berkshires, with whom I served at the fatal battle of Maiwand. There I was struck on the shoulder by a Jezail bullet, which shattered the bone and grazed the subclavian artery."
Jez_red_sm.png