Fwd: Winter Studio Sale - Art Prints & Enamel Pins

joh...@comicsworthreading.com

Dec 8, 2022, 10:56:14 AM12/8/22
to notorious canary trainers
I have not bought anything from this group (although I pledged their Kickstarter), and I have no idea how expensive shipping from the UK would be for these items, but if nothing else, there’s some neat Sherlock and UK themed designs below.

Johanna Draper Carlson
joh...@comicsworthreading.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Collectable Cities" <jos...@fancylamp.co>
Subject: Winter Studio Sale - Art Prints & Enamel Pins
Date: December 8, 2022 at 7:24:23 AM CST

Fancy Lamp

Winter Studio Sale

ORDER BY MONDAY IF YOU’D LIKE FOR XMAS!

We’re making room for our art toys! Just reply to this email if you’d like to order any prints or pins. Includes free UK delivery.
A3 Risograph Prints, £28
Sherlock, limited edition of 50
The Beatles, limited edition of 75
Bowie, limited edition of 75

Enamel Pins, £8
Sherlock, Corgi, Freddie Mercury, Guard, Shakespeare, Bowie

Beautiful texture and vibrancy!

5X7 Prints, £18
Beatles, Elton, Sherlock, Bowie, Guards
30 x 21cm, £22
Freddie, The Queen, 3 Eltons
26 x 36cm 3D Characters, £28

Max Magee

Dec 8, 2022, 12:53:35 PM12/8/22
to notorious canary trainers
These are the same folks (as Johanna mentioned) who ran the Kickstarter on these cute 3D figurines (they're now offered for sale—down at the very bottom of their listing—for £28+s&h, ~$34+s&h as of today's exchange rates).
image.png

Max