Fwd: Sherlock Mondays Ep. 28: The Adventure of the Final Problem

Max Magee

Apr 4, 2024, 2:48:12 PMApr 4
to Notorious Canary-Trainers
Hey all, just a heads up that we're nearing the final Sherlock Mondays, and they're getting good! April 8 will be FINA, April 15 will be EMPT, and April 22nd, will be the wrap-up show, likely covering some of what happens in the remainder of The Return, His Last Bow, Case-Book and Valley of Fear.

They're also continuing the discussion with a special 8 week HOUNd reading project, but it's $80 to participate whereas the others have been free thus far.

Max

Apr 5, 2024, 6:20:38 PMApr 5
to Max Magee, Notorious Canary-Trainers
In other Sherlock happenings, I note that several news outlets have reported that the MS of The Sign of Four is due to be auctioned at Sotheby’s, perhaps generating bids exceeding $1million!  Not sure who is the current owner but I believe there exists a list of known MS holders but I can’t locate it at the moment. I know my bank balance won’t stretch to that point but interested to follow!