Monthly Meeting of the Notorious Canary Trainers

1 view

Glen Link

Jul 18, 2024, 9:20:25 PM (8 days ago) Jul 18
to Notorious Canary Trainers
This month we will be discussing The Adventure of the Norwood Builder. It was first published in the US in Collier's in October 1903. It was published in The Strand Magazine in November 1903. In 1905 it was published as part of The Return of Sherlock Holmes.

The story was first released as a movie in 1922. The Jeremy Brett show has been praised for being very true to the story. There has also been many radio versions with the first being released in 1931.

Our discussion will start at 3:00 pm and should be finished by 4:30 pm. We will once again be meeting at Memorial United Church which is located at 5705 Lacy Road in Fitchburg.

Hopefully, I will see many of you there. Including Max, if he has gotten his dates straightened out. Sorry Max, I couldn't resist.

Hansom Cab
a.k.a Glen Link

Does anyone else hate the AI assisted email as much as I do?

Max Magee

Jul 18, 2024, 9:48:16 PM (8 days ago) Jul 18
to Glen Link, Notorious Canary Trainers
Max, if he has gotten his dates straightened out. Sorry Max, I couldn't resist.

No offense taken at all. I'll be there!

Like I told my Sherlockian chronologist friends, we all get a kick out of bad dates!

Max
--
Max "Magic Jezail Bullet" Magee (he/him)
Notorious Canary-Trainer of Madison Wisconsin