Sample CQRS using GitHub

Phillip K

Jul 8, 2012, 6:59:26 PM7/8/12
to ncqrs-dev
This isn't anything great, but I've put my toy C# CQRS site using
NCQRS and Protobuf-net on GitHub. I guess it could be useful to
somebody. My goal is to very slowly turn it into a working database-
less CMS, though it is currently a long way off.

Be sure to check out the UserInterface example (expanded from the
NCQRS Getting Started project), and the event store explorer. The
former will eventually be replaced (along with the command and read
model services) by the real CMS project using Web API and some client-
side framework (currently leaning towards Ember.js for this). The
latter will eventually evolve into better tooling.

So far I've found NCQRS to be pretty easy to work with. I'm having
trouble getting the automatic wire-up code working (for Command
Executors, mainly), so that'll be my next NCQRS-related project.

If you happen to play with this at all, feel free to open issues or
whatever else you feel like...

Thanks,

Phillip

@marcofranssen

Jul 9, 2012, 8:38:38 AM7/9/12
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com
Great work, do you have the url to the repository on Github?

Phillip K

Jul 9, 2012, 11:54:22 AM7/9/12
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com
That would probably help. The repository is at: https://github.com/phillipknauss/CqrsSiteEngine

Karell Ste-Marie

Jul 9, 2012, 12:02:43 PM7/9/12
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com
Awesome...!

I'm gonna play with this, it's exactly what I needed

Karell

Karell Ste-Marie
CIO - BrainBank Inc
MCP, MCAD, MCSE, ETC

Phillip K

Jul 9, 2012, 12:40:04 PM7/9/12
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karell,

When you get around to playing with this, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Please bear in mind that it's not currently production quality code by any means - there's minimal unit tests (using hard-coded fakes rather than a mocking library, shame on me), and lots of missing functionality, but hopefully it'll give you an idea of what I'm working towards.

Phillip