Domain Tests

Chris Gundersen

Jun 14, 2012, 4:18:21 PM6/14/12
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking at the Scrumr sample (https://github.com/pjvds/Scrumr) and am working on tests for my main Domain AggregateRoot. In the Domain.Tests project the Scrumr sample uses a call to PublishedEvents.First() in AggregateRootTestFixture, which returns an IEnumerable<ISourcedEvent>, but it appears that this PublishedEvents method in Ncqrs.Spec.AggregateRootTestFixture now returns a List<UncommittedEvent>.

Do I need to be deriving my event classes from some other base (using SourcedEvent now)? Are there any examples of tests for Domains that use AggregateRootMappedMyConvention?