Status of the ncqrs

Erick Thompson

Apr 25, 2012, 5:01:34 PM4/25/12
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com
I am looking around at various CQRS/ES frameworks that are fairly simple and lightweight. I really like the way that ncqrs does things - it is very similar to the approach that I was taking with a spike of my own. Google groups doesn't show the year on messages, so I'm not sure if this group is active or not. The commits on github seem infrequent. Is ncqrs moribund, or is it finished (as in complete)?

Thanks,
Erick

Pieter Joost van de Sande

Apr 26, 2012, 1:41:28 AM4/26/12
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com
We have multiple projects running in production that use ncqrs. Most features are pretty stable. We started with vnext development of ncqrs are few months ago. The goal is to consolidate.  Dropping features that aren't stable and make the components more IoC friendly.

ShuriK

Apr 26, 2012, 4:20:02 AM4/26/12
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com
Look at  Jonathan Oliver's  eventstore and commondomain. As for me, they are more lightweight than ncqrs.

Jon Ceanfaglione

Apr 26, 2012, 5:56:18 AM4/26/12
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com

+1 to Jonathan Oliver ES.