Storing and dispatching of events

Matze Koch

Apr 11, 2013, 5:47:09 AM4/11/13
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

CQRS is a very new approach for me. Recently, I tried to evaluate the existing frameworks (namely NCQRS, CommonDomain and Lokad) with a colleague of mine. What makes us wondering was the fact, that there is obviously no support for dispatching undispatched events. For example, in JoesUnitOfWork.Accept, if the system breaks between trackedStream.CommitChanges and _eventBus.Publish, then the stored events never get published. Is there something we're missing to understand? Or what are your suggestions in order to add this feature to NCQRS?

Regards,
Matthias

Greg Young

Apr 11, 2013, 5:49:24 AM4/11/13
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com
Save events to event store then publish asynchronously

Le doute n'est pas une condition agréable, mais la certitude est absurde.