Feb 14. How to Drive your DBA Crazy in 3 easy steps, with Alberto Brandolini. Free talk.

James Chesters

Feb 6, 2012, 6:42:50 AM2/6/12
to ncqr...@googlegroups.com

It’s there, it’s always been there. And you know that if you want to do Domain Driven Design seriously, you’ll have to challenge some of the assumptions that have been around for so much time that everybody forgot we were able to deliver working software also without them. Of course, not everybody’s going to like it. Oh well ...that’s life!

In this talk, Alberto Brandolini focuses on all the little frictions you’re likely to have when you start a Domain Driven Design project, surrounded by data-driven people (whatever this term means). We’ll talk about aggregate modeling, ubiquitous language, bounded contexts and CQRS. ...and of course whatever might come with this.

Sign up to attend here: http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/design-architecture/drive-your-dba-crazy/js-2090

Not in London? Sign up anyway and you will receive an email the next day with a link to the skillscast (slides, footage and code) video.