Invitation: 3RD MAY 2017 NCPF MEETING

NCPF Secretary

May 2, 2017, 3:08:20 AM5/2/17
to nc...@googlegroups.com, barker...@gmail.com, rlc...@gmail.com, Debi...@gmail.com, lesego...@gmail.com, thabo...@gauteng.gov.za, Gp.nor...@saps.gov.za, rossch...@gmail.com, str...@orchardsproject.org.za, knup...@timesmedia.co.za, vpo...@gmail.com
Good morning All

Trust you had a restful holidays and as we look forward to a normal routine,
We would like to apologise for the late meeting notification of the next CPF meeting to be held on the 3rd of May.

Please find attached a copy of the agenda for tomorrow's meeting.

Kind regards
Secretary
Lesego M