Fwd: REMINDER : 8th Vienna Forum on European Energy Law, Webinar series 16, 23, 30 November & 7 December 2020

Артур Воронич

Nov 18, 2020, 7:15:17 AM11/18/20
to NCP Energy || НКП Енергетика
Хто цікавиться даною тематикою реєструйтесь при можливості

З повагою,
Артур Воронич
директор Центру міжнародного співробітництва, к.т.н., доц. каф. Комп'ютерних систем та мереж,
керівник НКП "Безпечна,чиста та ефективна енергетика" Івано-Франківського національного технічного університету нафти і газу

----------------------

Sincerely,
Artur Voronych
Director of Center for International Cooperation,
PhD., Assoc. Prof., of the Department of Computer Systems and Networks, Coordinator of NCP "Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy" of Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas

http://nung.edu.ua/department/dir   ||   https://facebook.com/IFNTUOG
Tel. +380342727178  ||  mob. +380500729640
https://www.facebook.com/a.voronych || https://ua.linkedin.com/in/arturvoronych

https://ncp.nung.edu.ua/
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ncp_energy
https://www.facebook.com/ncp.energy/

Date: вт, 17 лист. 2020 о 17:45
To: <ad...@nung.edu.ua>

REMINDER

8th Vienna Forum on European Energy Law

Webinar series : 16, 23, 30 November & 7 December 2020

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to invite you to the Second Webinar of our annual flagship event the 8th Vienna Forum on European Energy Law

The Vienna Forum on European Energy Law is an annual joint initiative of the FSR Energy Union Law Area and the Energy Community Secretariat, which aims to bridge the gap in energy debate between the EU and Energy Community.

This year, for the 8th edition of the forum, we will be moving online with four webinars across four weeks:

16th of November 2020: WEBINAR 1 - The Solidarity Principle and the Just Transition in Energy: Poetry or Law?
30th of November 2020: WEBINAR 3 - Carbon Pricing: The Silver Bullet for the Energy Transition?
7th of December 2020: WEBINAR 4 - The Private Sector to the Rescue of the Energy Transition: ESG and the Role of Banks

To discuss these topics, we will bring together a panel of experts for a roundtable debate and a live Q&A session with our audience.

REGISTRATION

To register to the online Zoom event, please visit the Florence School of Regulation website.

OTHER

Participation is free of charge.

CONTACTS

In a case of any questions, please contact vienn...@energy-community.org.

Looking forward to seeing you online!
With best regards,

Dirk Buschle
Energy Community Secretariat
College of Europe

Energy Community Secretariat
Am Hof 4
1010 Vienna, Austria
+43 (0)1 535 2222
vienn...@energy-community.org

If you no longer wish to receive invitations to events from the Energy Community Secretariat by email please reply to this email with message “unsubscribe”. The Energy Community Secretariat is committed to protect the right to privacy and has implemented measures to ensure data protection. lf you want to learn more or have concerns, please send an email to data-pr...@enerqy-community.org

05 11 2020_Vienna Forum Draft Programme.pdf