300 g balloons

Christopher Gorski

Sep 29, 2020, 12:20:08 PM9/29/20
to ncnea...@googlegroups.com, Paul Lowell

One of our founding team members sent me this:

https://www.sciplus.com/giant-latex-weather-balloon-48265-p

On sale for under twenty bucks--a little cheaper than usual though not earth-shattering: I think this is a 300 gram cell, which is the small size we sometimes use.  1-in neck would be the Kaymont size rather than the Pawan size (I don't have any specific  reason to believe they're Kaymont--just regarding filling hardware).

Anyway, if you needed to stock up on smaller cells, it seems like as good a time as any...

73 de kj4cqq

Sent from my iPhone

Aurora Toennisson

Sep 29, 2020, 1:09:24 PM9/29/20
to ncnea...@googlegroups.com, Paul Lowell
I might be worth ordering a balloon from them just to get a paper copy of their very entertainingly written catalogue. :-)

Aurora Toennisson