Anyone up for joining a chase on Sunday?

Paul Lowell

May 24, 2019, 1:28:40 PM5/24/19
to NC Near Space Research
Some of us are planning a flight Sunday morning.  NSL-73?

The plan is to fly out of Bond Park in Cary around 9-10.  It is projected to land around the Smithfield/Selma area a couple hours later.

It should show up on Habhub.org as KD4BFP.   It will have APRS (KD4BFP-11) and hopefully a new 915MHz LoRa tracker (KD4BFP).

Jason Willis

May 30, 2019, 12:55:27 PM5/30/19
to ncnea...@googlegroups.com
Paul,
Thanks for sharing this.  I spoke with some of you guys at Burlington Makerfaire earlier this year.  I am interested in joining a launch soon.  Please keep sharing when you are launching.

Thanks
Jason

Jason

Soon my army of Roomba minions will burst forth.

Tim Wiwel

May 30, 2019, 4:22:49 PM5/30/19
to ncnea...@googlegroups.com
Paul,  I cannot chase this weekend.