NSL-83 attempt Saturday morning

Paul Lowell

Jun 19, 2020, 5:29:59 PM6/19/20
to NC Near Space Research
Several of us are planning a launch tomorrow morning in the Apex area to test out some trackers.  You may see a launch around 9am?? with references to KM4EFW and KD4BFP on APRS and HABHUB.
The jet stream is expected to be non-existent.  So we could probably walk to the landing site in time.
Those of you in the Wake county are may be able to spot the flight as it circles overhead.  Feel free to join along virtually on https://tracker.habhub.org/ or join the chase at a safe distance as we try to land the payload on the roof of a Costco.

Paul Lowell

Jun 25, 2020, 8:42:45 PM6/25/20
to NC Near Space Research
Initial write-up can be found at http://www.ncnearspace.org/missions/nsl-83