Astronomy Days 2024 Feb 3 & 4

Paul Lowell

Jan 16, 2024, 12:13:26 PMJan 16
to NC Near Space Research
Visit the NC Nearspace booth at
North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences in downtown Raleigh
Saturday, February 3rd and Sunday, February 4th  10am–5pm

Stop by and say hi, or step behind the table and help us answer questions from the public!
The weather will probably be too poor to conduct a balloon flight like we do at Maker Faires, but we will have show-n-tell.

AstroDays24-1200x630-External.jpg

Paul Lowell

Feb 5, 2024, 12:36:12 PMFeb 5
to NC Near Space Research
Astronomy Days attendance was calculated at 13,703 !

Thank you to Chris and Tim for helping us at the booth.  We had a lot of folks, especially educators, interested in our hobby.

58825.jpeg
58800.jpg