Sage Open Evening

Stephen Lloyd-Hirst

Nov 29, 2011, 8:11:57 AM11/29/11
to ncl.rb
Interested in seeing what Sage have developed so far using Ruby on
Rails?

Interested in what we have planned?

Interested in seeing inside the Sage offices?

Want to meet Ruby on Rails developers who work at Sage?

Want to learn what Ruby on Rails in a corporate environment can look
like? It's probably not what you think.

Then come along to our open evening at Sage HQ... The Sage Online team
will be on hand to answer any questions you have, show you a demo of
Sage One (www.sageone.com) and talk about what it's like to be a Ruby
on Rails developer working for Sage.

See - http://www.sage.co.uk/sagecareers reference Technical Open
Evening (001842) for more info.

So when is it all happening?

Date: 8 December 2011
Time: 5.30pm to 8.00pm
Where: Sage (UK) Limited, North Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 9AA
How to get here: We've plenty of on-site parking available if you have
your own transport, but if not there is also the 45 and x40 bus
services that come right to our door too.