Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem is hiring three Community Directors! Come join a great team of professionals in helping our students find their homes at Wake!
A quick snapshot of our benefits for the Community Director position:
· Professional Development Funding (our department supports attendance at major conferences and institutes such as SEAHO, ACUHO-I, SACSA, RELI, NPI, NCHO, and more!).
· Direct supervision of graduate students.
· 2-bedroom unfurnished apartment with in-unit laundry and dishwasher.
· An inclusive and welcoming partner and pet policy!
· A comprehensive insurance package that connects with both major hospital systems in Winston-Salem and includes free CVS CarePass (we love those extra discounts!).
· Free wellness benefits including gym membership, wellness coaching, and nutritional counseling!
· University tuition benefits.
· Discounted or free tickets to athletic games! Go Deacs!
· Competitive salary for a 12-month contract.
· 5 Weeks/25 days of PTO and 12+ University Holidays (including a personal observance day).
If this is not the job for you but you know someone who might be interested, please pass it along!