Re: Comment on Install in nbgit

nb...@googlecode.com

Jul 23, 2010, 8:17:02 PM7/23/10
to nb...@googlegroups.com
Comment by venehosting:

Do not work for me.

When try to install said:
Some plugins require plugin org.openide.util.lookup to be installed.
The plugin org.openide.util.lookup is requested in version 8.1.

I use netbeans 6.8

For more information:
http://code.google.com/p/nbgit/wiki/Install

Jose Rafael Mendes

Jul 26, 2010, 7:19:46 AM7/26/10
to nb...@googlegroups.com
here i used, but have a lot of bugs, i commit my code on console =P

José Rafael Mendes

http://www.ensol.org.br
Linux User #489790
Programador PHP - Java
Artista Plástico Óleo e Grafite

Jonas Fonseca

Jul 26, 2010, 7:27:32 AM7/26/10
to nb...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 07:19, Jose Rafael Mendes
<josera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> here i used, but have a lot of bugs, i commit my code on console =P

So you are saying you did not have these problems when installing the
plugin file for NetBeans 6.8?
But that the status/commit functionality is not working very well.

--
Jonas Fonseca

Jose Rafael Mendes

Jul 26, 2010, 7:36:58 AM7/26/10
to nb...@googlegroups.com
i'm install the new version 0.4, but this version dont have any problems to install-it, but i believe is the worse :P, only use to mark what files i change and see the colors on my netbeans =)

nb...@googlecode.com

Jul 29, 2010, 3:45:02 AM7/29/10
to nb...@googlegroups.com
Comment by parameshinfy:

I think u have downloaded the wrong version .. download
nbgit-0.4-netbeans-6.8.nbm(if ur having netbeans 6.8)..

Jose Rafael Mendes

Jul 29, 2010, 8:28:11 AM7/29/10
to nb...@googlegroups.com
i have 6.9 version, but this version has many bugs, i cant commit because the process going to starvation, anyone fix this?(has a new version?)

nb...@googlecode.com

Aug 4, 2010, 7:21:32 PM8/4/10
to nb...@googlegroups.com
Comment by typrase:

I would recommend creating an update center (something you can publish over
HTTP) to make it easier for users to both obtain nbgit initially and find
updates.

nb...@googlecode.com

Oct 3, 2010, 11:32:57 PM10/3/10
to nb...@googlegroups.com