Push/Pull

Johan Dahlberg

Jan 8, 2010, 8:20:00 PM1/8/10
to nbgit
I wonder if the push and pull support are underway for I stand right
now and choose between using me to SVN or GIT, and GIT feels right now
as the best option. Work is to push and pull support or project is a
bit small inactive / dead right now.

Jonas Fonseca

Jan 14, 2010, 8:44:21 AM1/14/10
to nb...@googlegroups.com
Hello Johan,

The project is indeed very weak these days. I have myself not have
time to touch the code for a long time now, which I find a bit
depressing. So while clone/push/pull is a priority, for now you have
to be comfortable with using the git command line interface, if you
are to manage your NetBeans projects with Git.

--
Jonas Fonseca