Career Enhancing Job Opportunities

Q Miles

Nov 23, 2016, 12:35:56 PM11/23/16
to nbcfaein...@googlegroups.com
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

And get your resumes ready for (1) Philadelphia Air Traffic Manager; and (2) Director of the Eastern Service Center.

The PDF's are attached for your review.

Key Factors

For Philadelphia ATM - If applying for the MSS-4 position, you must have held the MSS-3 or MSS-4 or an FG-2152-14 or above regional or headquarters position for 1 year (52 weeks) [IAW Qualification Requirements for AT-2152 Terminal and En Route Positions (Revision 1) dated 11/08/99].

For Director of Eastern Service Center - This is a temporary position not-to-exceed 1-year, which may be terminated early, extended or become permanent without further competition. If this position remains temporary, upon completion of this assignment, the selected employee shall return to his/her original permanent position or an equivalent position in the same commuting area.

If you need any assistance or want your resume reviewed just let me know.
​These are excellent career opportunities!​

The best way to predict the future is to create it! Peter Drucker​

​Be a Mentor!​

Quentin D. Miles

“Instead of making race-relations ‘issues of controversy’ awaiting adjudication and legal wins or losses, we need to make race-relations ‘opportunities of grace’ where we value one another as equals and adhere to the words of Christ – ‘In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.’” NASB Matthew 7:12. - qmiles

On Twitter @BruthaQ
On Facebook at Quentin Miles
PHL ATM Bid.pdf
Director of Eastern Service Center.pdf