Fwd: Greetings

Q Miles

Jan 6, 2017, 6:28:09 PM1/6/17
to nbcfaein...@googlegroups.com, Angel, ktown11@earthlink net
Request from National President,

1) For Black History Magazine forward the names of African American Managers.

2) Names of members who retired in 2016 and early 2017.

3) Membership input and suggestions for a 2017 NBCFAE Conference theme. Send them in to Angel  and Nancy at  black...@aol.com or Drnancyj...@gmail.com.  It would great if we can compile a list and have a vote on or right after the telecon. Things to consider and think about for National Conference:
a) Meaning to NBCFAE
b) Something the speakers can speak on and the training can be centered around
 c) Ability to create a LOGO and campaign to help with marketing the conference
d) possible hashtags, gifts etc.

4) forward names of individuals in leave share program ?

5) Names and details of any promotions, advancements or "Kudo's" we need to acknowledge and share with our members.

Be a Mentor!

Quentin D. Miles
​Regional President
Western Pacific Region​

“Instead of making race-relations ‘issues of controversy’ awaiting adjudication and legal wins or losses, we need to make race-relations ‘opportunities of grace’ where we value one another as equals and adhere to the words of Christ – ‘In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.’” NASB Matthew 7:12. - qmiles

On Twitter @BruthaQ
On Facebook at Quentin Miles