Fwd: 2017 NTC Host Region Fundraiser

Q Miles

Oct 2, 2016, 9:49:47 PM10/2/16
to nbcfaein...@googlegroups.com
Western Pacific,

Please see e-mail above from Central Region fundraising opportunity for the 2017 Training Conference, thanks.

In unity.

Quentin D. Miles

“Instead of making race-relations ‘issues of controversy’ awaiting adjudication and legal wins or losses, we need to make race-relations ‘opportunities of grace’ where we value one another as equals and adhere to the words of Christ – ‘In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.’” NASB Matthew 7:12. - qmiles

On Twitter @BruthaQ
On Facebook at Quentin Miles