Fwd: FEDERAL RESUME WRITING WEBINAR - OCTOBER 24TH

Q Miles

Oct 19, 2016, 5:34:17 PM10/19/16
to nbcfaein...@googlegroups.com

Quentin D. Miles

“Instead of making race-relations ‘issues of controversy’ awaiting adjudication and legal wins or losses, we need to make race-relations ‘opportunities of grace’ where we value one another as equals and adhere to the words of Christ – ‘In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.’” NASB Matthew 7:12. - qmiles

On Twitter @BruthaQ
On Facebook at Quentin Miles