NBCFAE WESTERN PACFIC "LOOKING FORWARD 2017" - NATIONAL TRAINING CONFERENCE August 7 -11, 2017

Q Miles

Aug 13, 2016, 6:32:02 PM8/13/16
to Aaron S McCullough, Adrian Crawley, Adrian Jackson, Adrienne Brown, B Veluz, Barry Davis, Ben Johnson, Bianca Wright, Briana Stewart, Byron Robinson, Carlette Young, Cassandra Faulk, Cecil Bush, Charles E May, Christopher Lewis, Claude L Harris, Coleman Beasley, Conway, Cory K Stacey, Crystal Mack, D Burke, Dale E Bush, Darin J Stephens, Daris Patterson, Darrell Hood, Darrius Thompson, Darryl Huff, David Fuller, David O Cunningham, David Thomas, Deana Galloway, Dennis F Chenault, Donell Johnson, Dr Paul Foster, Driscoll, Earl Valley, Eddie Hune, Eric Swann, Fontae Quinn, G Hatcher, George Reese, Gerald Bryant, Grace Fernandez, Harold O'Neal, Haven Melton, Henry Norris, Herb Johnson, I Lewis, J Hymes, Jacqueline W Roberts, Jamal O Straker, James Long, James Marshall, James Swanson, Janaya Swanson, Jeff Velasco, Jennifer Williams, Jerry Muse, Jessica Phillip, Jimmie l Lamb, Joann Hamilton, Jodie McDade, John Merritt, Jonathan R Wigfall, Jose Clue, Josmine Evans, kabrina.webb, Karen Randolph, Kathleen Simmons, KD Jones, Kevin Johnson, Kevin Prude, Kim Flanigan, Kito Weaver, Kyle Reeder, Lajuana Thompson, Lance Everett, LaShana Perry, Latanya Collier, Lawrance, lnco...@aol.com, Marcus Edwards, Maurice Pitts, Melvin J Jacobs, Melyssa Douglas, Milan Dudley, Mildred Fields, Monica Swinson, Nadine Grundy, Natanya Sanderson, Nkosazana Bambata, Olympia Moore, P Barnes, pc Edwards, Ramone Crowe, Jr., Reneea Leathers, Richard D Murray, Robert L Johnson, Robertha W, Ron V Simpson, Ronald Josias, Ronda Schnoor, Royal Houston, Rudy Jones, Russell L Wilson II, Ryan, Ryan Munro, S Smith, Sally Smith, Samuel E Odom, Jr., Sean Forde, Shaun Greene, Sheila Waters, Sherika Hocutt, Shona Smalls, Terry Locke, Tim Smith, Timothy Crea, Timothy Johnson, Tracheri Jackson, Tracy D. Smith, Vanessa Jamison, Venessa Stiger, Wille Branch, nbcfaein...@googlegroups.com
Dear Western Pacific Members,

Hello. Hope everyone is fine and enjoying the summer.

First, shout out to the Los Angeles Chapter for sponsoring another wonderful ACE Camp for our youth in the Los Angeles Compton Area. Great Job Los Angeles Chapter!!!! So Proud.

This week the 40th Annual National Training Conference of the National Black Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees (NBCFAE), in New Orleans, LA came to a close.

To our National President Paquita Bradley, to Aeronautical Center/Southwest NBCFAE,  Regional President Gregory Hill Jr., and to the Executive Board Members and Staff and all those who worked diligently to make the NBCFAE Ruby Celebration the most successful and well attended training conference in NBCFAE history - join me in offering CONGRATULATIONS FOR A JOB EXCEPTIONALLY DONE! Hosting an annual Training Conference is never easy so all are to be commended to the highest!!!

For the members and individuals who attended from Western Pacific let me first say thanks and I appreciate your attendance. I personally thank Mr. Wallace Finks for standing in on behalf of myself and Grace as neither one of us were able to attend.

I know that there was disappointment on me not being there to meet you so I will apologize and make a commitment for next year. Let me say that I also feel disappointment in not being there to meet each of you personally and express my appreciation, support, and belief in you. I also understand our members who were unable to attend because of work, family, or other reasons that schedule makes difficult. Always love you all!!!

NBCFAE WESTERN PACIFIC "LOOKING FORWARD 2017" - begins today with brainstorming and planning for the Western Pacific members to attend the 2017 Training Conference at the Intercontinental Hotel Kansas City at The Plaza in Kansas City. Besides the learning, networking, social, and fellowship opportunities, we need to attend to help influence, define, and shape the future of the NBCFAE. Each us are valued members who not only add value but also add substance and character to the NBCFAE.

Western Pacific Members Matter!!

Ideas are being generated to sponsor an event(s) for Western Pacific Members who attend to experience and enjoy the wonderful Kansas City culture with its fine/casual dining culinary diversity (for me barbecue, steaks, etc,), music (jazz), brewery  (yes beer), museums, and a host of other cultural opportunities for you to enjoy.

Our next national training conference is just a year away so I ask that each of us look at our schedules and start the process of considering and committing to attend the NBCFAE NATIONAL TRAINING CONFERENCE August 2017.

Why should you come? Come for the Future - Come for the Fun!

NBCFAE WESTERN PACIFIC "LOOKING FORWARD 2017" is underway. More to follow.....regularly. Please send me your ideas on anything and everything for your attendance at the next national training conference.

So proud of each of you and what you do for each other and for this Agency. Stay strong and persevere through the good times and the bad times. Remember you are loved and embrace your own loved ones! You are all AWESOME!!!!!!

In unity!

"Our Standard Is Equality"

Quentin D. Miles
Regional President
NBCFAE WESTERN PACIFIC

“Instead of making race-relations ‘issues of controversy’ awaiting adjudication and legal wins or losses, we need to make race-relations ‘opportunities of grace’ where we value one another as equals and adhere to the words of Christ – ‘In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.’” NASB Matthew 7:12. - qmiles

On Twitter @BruthaQ
On Facebook at Quentin Miles