Hostile Work Environment—10 Things Bully Bosses Do to Cause Lawsuits | ToughNic

Q Miles

Dec 28, 2016, 1:55:36 PM12/28/16
to nbcfaein...@googlegroups.com
All,

I have attached a must read article/PDF sent by a member which provides great insight and information.

The Undercover LawyerSince I’m a defense lawyer by day, I want to offer you the latest legal information from "behind the lines.” This article will cover a topic that top employment lawyers cover in seminars for their biggest corporate clients.

You, as an employee, can now learn what the most expensive lawyers say to managers about what they should and should not do, in order to avoid getting sued.

Each of the following 10 points starts as a nugget of advice for a manager or a boss about what they should do to avoid being sued by employees. So for each point, not only can you see what your boss should be doing, but you can flip it around in your head and see how you can use the advice to your own advantage.

Be a Mentor!

Quentin D. Miles

“Instead of making race-relations ‘issues of controversy’ awaiting adjudication and legal wins or losses, we need to make race-relations ‘opportunities of grace’ where we value one another as equals and adhere to the words of Christ – ‘In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.’” NASB Matthew 7:12. - qmiles

On Twitter @BruthaQ
On Facebook at Quentin Miles
Hostile Work Environment—10 Things Bully Bosses Do to Cause Lawsuits _ ToughNick (1).pdf