Where you Get Locker Codes 2K21 and 2K22

Roger Roberts

Jan 23, 2022, 2:31:35 AMJan 23
to NBA 2K locker codes
The New Year brings a much-needed refresher and change, and this year, another Season of NBA 2K22 is to start at the beginning of 2022. Over the year, We will work on Visual concepts NBA 2K series saw a season of highs and lows, as it took action to new-gen equipment and attempted to keep last-gen clients glad.

For NBA 2K22, the mission remains the same for a new-gen, and current-gen forms are being developed with new elements to keep players on both types of equipment contributed. In this article, you will get  locker codes.

What is NBA Locker Codes?

What is Locker Codes NBA 2K22.jpg

A Locker Code is a code on NBA 2K's MyTeam game mode that 2K players can allow you an opportunity to redeem with free NBA Player Packs, MT, Tokens, Consumable Packs, and VC in MyCAREER modes.

How to redeem the locker codes and get Rewards?

To redeem Locker Codes in NBA 2K22, most importantly, look over to the Options/Quit tab in the primary menu. In the left half of the screen menu, flick down until you feature the Locker Codes choice. When you select it, you'll get a console interface and a text confines that you should type the code in.

Steps to Redeem Locker codes

Here are a few steps for redeeming locker codes in NBA 2K22.

  • In the Main menu, go to MyTeam or MyCareer.
  • In MyTeam, you will select the MyTeam
  • Go to Extras select locker codes.
  • Enter the locker code on the on-screen keyboard.
  • Redeem Locker Codes
  • Enjoy your rewards.

Final Thought

I hope this article helps get the Locker code and all steps to redeem its rewards. If you face any problems while redeeming the locker codes, you can ask me in the comment section below.