Locations needed to park motor home around UK and abroad

martin

Jan 22, 2020, 5:48:57 PM1/22/20
to Naturist Accommodation UK
G'day there folks.  I'm looking for private areas to park and live alone in my well equipped motor home.  If any member of this site has, or knows of any small area of level land with access for motor home use, anywhere in the UK or overseas, please let me know.  If an electrical and water connection is possible,so much the better but not necessary.  The motor home will be parked on site and local travels made by motor scooter.   I am travelling on my own, but travel or site company is especially welcome for social nudity and that includes chess and perhaps card games, watching films and listening to various types of music on the stereo system.  I can help out with small projects and will be equipped with basic tools and a willing set of hands for painting and making things.  Areas can be just about anywhere and doesn't have to be at the coast or any particular other environment.  Glad to chat with anyone with such an area for a period of either days or perhaps a longer visit if suitable.  I'm currently based in Cambridgeshire UK and looking forward to enjoying the rest of this summer in new environments with new friends.

Best wishes,
Martin
22012020   0918hrs

John Bellamy

Oct 22, 2020, 4:15:47 PM10/22/20
to Naturist Accommodation UK
Bournemouth gay mens hotel car park and use of internal facilities.
www.hamiltonhall.info
~01202-399227
JOHN BELLAMY

10 MINUTE WALK FROM THE SEA.