Help fund solar panels on housing for people experiencing homelessness

Annette Mills

Jul 17, 2021, 8:43:13 PM7/17/21
to in...@sustainablecorvallis.org

Want to help address climate change AND homelessness in one simple act?

Donate TODAY to our newest Solarize Corvallis project – adding solar panels to the former Budget Inn!

THANK YOU to the following community members for supporting this project:

Aaron Lesan ● Aliza Tuttle ● Allison Socha ● Amy Rossman ● Annie Matsler ● Ashley Terry ● Barry Wulff ● Betsy Glenn ● Biff & Maret Traber
Craig & April Hall Cutting ● David Wells ● Debi Gile ● Deborah Clark ● Dennis Murphy & Mary Ellen Lind ● Dionne Mejia ● Ellen Beier
Emily Rosen ● Erica Elliott ● Harumy Concepcion ● Jeanne Raymond ● Jessica Groom ● Jim Stratton ● Jodi Coleman ● Joni Plotkin ● Josh Munger
Julie Williams ● Larry Weymouth ● Laurel Kincl ● Margaux Masson ● Mary Pachuta ● Melanie Feder ● Mike Beilstein ● Rachel Schwindt
Rick Kleinosky ● Roberta Smith ● Sarah Orzech ● Susan Aaronson ● Suzanne Ortiz ● Cara Walter ● Tiffany Walter ● Tom Kaye

To add YOUR NAME to the list…

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/ncB/Bd4/ncBBd475i.jpg  Donate online to the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition to support Solarize Corvallis – Go to https://sustainablecorvallis.org/get-involved/donate/ to make your donation.
http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/ncB/Bd4/ncBBd475i.jpg
Donate via check to the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition to support Solarize Corvallis – Mail it to Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, PO Box 2310, Corvallis, OR 97339.

WHY NOW?

·         Our community needs to shift to renewable energy as quickly as possible to avoid the worst impacts of climate change.

·         Solar energy will allow Corvallis Housing First to save precious dollars on the building’s monthly utility bills – money that can be better used to support CHF’s mission.

·         The building has been undergoing major renovations, including installation of a new roof – the most financially effective and sustainable time to add solar!

The former Budget Inn has been purchased by Corvallis Housing First to provide housing
to people in our community who are experiencing homelessness.

YOU can help by adding solar panels to the new roof!

EVERY DONATION COUNTS! Whether you donate $1, $100, or $1000, every dollar will move us toward our $20,000 goal.

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/ncB/Bd4/ncBBd475i.jpg  Donate online to the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition to support Solarize Corvallis – Go to https://sustainablecorvallis.org/get-involved/donate/ to make your donation.
http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/ncB/Bd4/ncBBd475i.jpg  Donate via check to the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition to support Solarize Corvallis – Mail it to Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, PO Box 2310, Corvallis, OR 97339.

THANK YOU in advance for helping our community make the shift to clean, renewable energy!
Please contact in...@sustainablecorvallis.org if you have any questions.

Solarize Corvallis is a partnership between the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
and the Oregon Clean Power Cooperative.

image001.png
image009.png
image002.png