Neighborhood Roots Program meeting - PLEASE FILL OUT POLL by Monday 11/22/21

Annette Mills

Nov 20, 2021, 8:57:13 PM11/20/21
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Community Inclusion Action Team and Natural Areas Action Team,

It’s time for us to meet for an update on the progress of the Neighborhood Roots Program!

Please fill out the following poll ASAP, and no later than Monday 11/22/21: https://doodle.com/poll/6cqi74kctyuds2ed?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

(NOTE: Doodle has been doing some odd things lately with the time zone. So please check the top of the poll to make sure it says “America/Los Angeles” at the top of the page.)

Before we can move forward on our inaugural tree-planting on NE Conifer Blvd., the City’s Urban Forester, Jennifer Killian, has asked us these key questions:

1.       How many trees are you hoping to plant?

2.       Is there funding for this program or are you hoping to use trees that the City has purchased?

3.       Who is planting the trees? Are you hoping for them to be planted this year?

4.       Who will be responsible for establishment care including weekly watering through the summer months for the first three years?

Thank you in advance for filling out the poll. Hopefully, we’ll find a time that works for all, since we’d like everyone’s input!

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org