NAAT Update - Work Party and Consultation

Lauren Merrill

Apr 19, 2021, 2:12:56 PM4/19/21
to natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just a reminder our work party at Crystal Lake Parking Lot is on Sunday, April 25 from 10-12.

We'll be weeding and preparing the site for a potential May and fall planting.

Tools will be provided by the city, but please bring your own gloves. Masks and socially distancing required.

The address is 100 SE Fischer Ln, Corvallis, OR 97333. I'll be in this general area:
image.png

On Wednesday, April 21 at 2:30 - 3:30, we'll be meeting Tom Kaye for a consultation about our Mill Race site, another part of our Pollinator Patches project. You are welcome to join, email me for details. Thanks!

Thank you to those of you who said you could make it. For anyone else, please let me know as soon as possible :)

Lauren
Natural Areas Action Team
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition