Natural Areas Action Team Meeting - Please fill out poll by 8/13

Lauren Merrill

Aug 10, 2021, 12:14:49 PM8/10/21
to natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com, Molly Monroe
Hi everyone,

We hope everyone is having a great summer! We'd like to have the team connect over updates on projects that the Natural Areas Action Team is currently working on.

Those projects are:
Crystal Lake Pollinator Project

Neighborhood Roots

Greenway Pollinator Project

Lauren is also still updating the volunteer calendar every week, which can be found here.

Please let us know your availability for late August or early September by filling out this doodle poll. Please fill out the poll by August 13.

Hope to see you soon!

Lauren Merrill and Molly Monroe, Co-leaders
Natural Areas Action Team
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

Lauren Merrill

Aug 13, 2021, 3:36:35 PM8/13/21
to natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com, Molly Monroe
Remember to fill this out by the end of the day! Thanks :)

Lauren Merrill

Aug 13, 2021, 11:55:11 PM8/13/21
to natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com, Molly Monroe
Thank you to those who participated in the Doodle poll. We will have our meeting on Tuesday, August 31 from 7 to 8 PM.

I'll send another email out next week with Zoom information and an agenda.

Thank you!