Reminder - Fill out Doodle Poll for NAAT Meeting by Thursday, March 4

1 view

Lauren Merrill

Mar 3, 2021, 1:06:43 AM3/3/21
to natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com, Molly Monroe
Hello Nature Lovers,

If you haven't already, please fill out this doodle poll for our NAAT Meeting. I'll be closing the poll on Thursday, March 4th and sending out the date of the meeting on Friday. We've had several new members this year and with fresh faces and veteran volunteers we'll be able to accomplish a lot!

We'll be talking about upcoming projects and what you'd like to see from the NAAT. I'm capping the meeting at an hour and fifteen minutes long because we're a group of ACTION and I know meetings aren't everyone's style 😉

Sign up Sign up Sign up! Click here.

Thank you to everyone who has put in their availability so far,

Lauren Merrill
Natural Areas Action Team
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition