Can I drop Chrome Scan Credit Card link on a web page?

sjain

Sep 11, 2018, 5:47:13 PM9/11/18
to Native-Client-Discuss
Can anyone suggest how Native Chrome's inbuilt SCAN CREDIT CARD feature can be invoked by dropping a link on a webpage? Ex. user taps a camera icon on page and is taken to the scan your card view, instead of user first tapping on the credit card number field then selecting the option from the dropdown menu that shows up. Its a great feature and a lot of web users (and in turn ecommerce sites) will find it convenient to scan the card than having to type the full number.

Derek Schuff

Sep 13, 2018, 2:09:49 PM9/13/18
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
I don't think this question is relevant for this mailing list. It has nothing to do with Native Client, so I doubt anyone on this list knows the answer.