pp::URLRequestInfo and SetStreamToFile with Chrome 68

Jon Mullen

Aug 15, 2018, 10:08:06 AM8/15/18
to Native-Client-Discuss
After I updated to chrome 68 on my chromebook, a piece of my code has stopped working. I am using pp::URLLoader to move a file from one file system in the application package to another file system created with the nacl io api. I have setup the URLRequestInfo to stream to a file and once I have been notified that it has completed I copy the file to the nacl io file system. When the code is executed I see the following error in the web inspector,

PPB_URLRequestInfo.SetProperty: Attempted to set a value for PP_URLRequestProperty 3, but either this property type is invalid or its parameter was inappropriate (e.g., the wrong type of PP_Var).

PP_URLRequestProperty 3 is PP_URLREQUESTPROPERTY_STREAMTOFILE. When I debug the code with GDB, the URLLoader::FinishStreamingToFile() returns the error of PP_ERROR_NOTSUPPORTED. This code has been working for years. I can't find any documentation stating that this has changed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

captain_3d

Aug 16, 2018, 9:40:59 AM8/16/18
to Native-Client-Discuss
Google removed some features from there api.   This is probably your problem.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/native-client-discuss/4v551di_yOY

captain_3d

Aug 16, 2018, 10:11:27 AM8/16/18
to Native-Client-Discuss
opps sorry wrong url.   It is here instead.

Jon Mullen

Aug 16, 2018, 1:09:54 PM8/16/18
to Native-Client-Discuss
Thank you for pointing out the bug.